1. Steal someone else's idea.
2. Write a whole bunch of whiny excuses, angsting on and on about blogging/life. (O! the life of a blogger, o woe! It's so much harder for US than it is for YOU... etc.)
3. Make increasingly irrelevant and snarky comments on other people's blogs as a way of relieving your need to utter without having to click on that 'new post' button and come up with something for your blog.
4. Alienate the few readers you have by making personal remarks about them.
5. Create drama in your life and/or the lives of your family, friends and co-workers, solely in order to blog about it.*
*This is my favourite. It's also the baddest.